Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bad Beth & Beyond

This week has been pretty low key so far, aside from the fact that the divider between Hollywood and the Valley is on fire. Karen and I hung out last night, nothing big. Just chilled and had some two buck chuck! It took me forever to get home because everyone was staring at the fire. What a fucking pain in the ass! Like Wayne says, “If you want real flames, go to West Hollywood!”

Of course, Bad Beth used it as an excuse to be late this morning. Yesterday, she used her cat because he was “acting weird.” Isn’t that what cats do anyway? Then she brings the thing into the office and it just wails all day long so she has to take an extra long lunch to bring the beast home. I swear, if our boss was here, Beth would be so fired.

Our department had a meeting at 8:30 this morning, and she didn’t even show up till 9:15, blaming the smoke from the fire. HEY, DUMBASS! Maybe it was the fact that you stopped by KRISPY KREEM for donuts on your way in, you hog.

I refused to eat one during the meeting just out of spite to her. But then I decided that she’d just get to eat the leftovers, so I had one at lunch and just ate another one hahha.

Meanwhile, our boss still hasn’t squirted a kid out. At this rate, Beth will find herself a man and have a kid before our boss does!

Ahh, who am I kidding. . .

Tonight, Karen’s got a late meeting and Tiff’s got something going on. . .so it’s just me and Z! We’ll probably just hang at his place and order some pizza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, dipshit! I'm waiting - it's 7:30 and your phone is off!!

Just thought I'd make fun of you wear everyone can see! HA!