Friday, May 11, 2007

Peppermint Potty

I am so, so tired of working. The people I work with are idiots. And I have a question? How can they possibly be doing their work when all they fucking do is complain?

I need a new job, I think. I worked till almost 8 the other night, and Zack nearly killed me when I got off, because we were supposed to have dinner.

He already ate, so I just kind of had a liquid lunch for dinner, if you catch my drift. As a result, I spent much of yesterday fielding calls from my new satellite office-in the bathroom. It wasn't pleasant...but the mere presence of Beth in the office was enough to push my hangover to epic proportions, so it was best for me to be in the one place she couldn't find me. I told her I had eaten something that disagreed with me, so she spent what little time I wasn't in the vomitorium trying to give me peppermints to settle my stomach. Of course, since her voice makes me want to wretch, she did more harm than good.

Last night, I passed out early (after some 2buckchuck!) and today i've been moving pretty slowly.

Might go see Spidey 3 this weekend with karkar. Otherwise, I'm planning on laying low. Work this week has been such a bitch, all I want to do is sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have the single worse hangover in all of the WORLD than have that biatch's voice in my ears! That's right, I said it! BIATCH! lol

Soooooo, are we doing something this weekend or what? Zack's going back to Chicago to visit his sick grandma (boooooring!!!!), so I'm just chillin.