Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Eggselence!

Zack and Tiff had a little Easter Gathering yesterday--complete with egg dying! It was totally fun. For every egg we messed up, Tiff made us do a shot. I think I had about fifty of them! lol! Afterwards, we all went over to Karen's and hid the eggs. When she got home, we made her find them all. Her roommate eventually had to help her. lol...it was hilarious.

We were all going to see Grindhouse, but Tiff and Zack kind of got into a weird fight, so me and Karen just chilled at her place.

Today, my buddy at work finally gave me my laptop back--he assures me it is Tiff Virus Free!

Thank our risen god! hahah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff and I are over are "fight" -it was mostly due to the fact that I was hammered, since I broke about 12 cartons of eggs! HA!

Glad you came by, bud! Been missin you! (not in a gay way tho!)

Anonymous said...

Hoppy Easter!

Belated, that is.