Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shits & Giggles

Dudes,

It's like this week has been raining shit. And i have a diarreah umbrella. Actually, my stomach's been bugging me all week and i've been hauling ass (so to speak) to the bathroom like once an hour. I don't wanna be too gross, but it's been a tough few days.

Wayne dropped by last night with some soup (Thanks Bro!). I don't know what's wrong with me, but today's the first day i can be out of bed without wanting to die.

On top of it all, my boss is out of maternity leave starting this week, and I was supposed to do a bunch of shit for her, so i'm probably going to wind up having to go in this weekend if I feel up to it.

SUCKs.

It all started Monday night, when me, Tiff, Zack and Kar went out to dinner. I think i had some bad pasta primavera. Zack called it pasta primavomit when it arrived--i should have known somethin was up! I think he cursed me! He had it too and has been down all week. Tiff dropped him off at my place yesterday and all day we just layed around on the sofas watching shitty movies on tv.

Between Tiff & her computer virus and Zack and his real virus...I'm starting to think i should keep away!

But never fear, bros and broettes! Zack had the great idea of adding some vodka to the ginger ale we've been using to help settle our stomachs. Just a little shot to keep my goals in check. It's weird being sick with a buzz...it really didn't help my case at all, but at least i'm still on track, ya know?

Karen's coming over to check on me and bring me some lunch in a few. Isn't she just the best??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally on the mend too, but I'm week as all hell! The hell was in that crap anyway? I feel like once we get better, we should head down to the restaurant and beat the crap out of the chef. If I can get my energy up. Otherwise, we can hore someone to do it for us! HAHAHA

Seriously though, even though we were down and out, somehow I had a fun time hangin' and watching the tube with you. Let's do it next time without shitting ourselves, k?