Tuesday, April 3, 2007

March Sadness/April Drools

Over the weekend, me and Karen went over to Q's in Santa Monica with Zack, Tiff & Seth to watch the bruins get their asses fucking handed to them.

Man, it was a sad end to a great season, and the four of us drank our sorrows away (Thank God Karen was DD, right??) Even Tiff's one-liners couldn't make us laugh on Saturday. It really sucked--so disappointing.

On Sunday, Karen drove us up the PCH to have dinner with her friends Matt & Lisa. Karen's great and all, but her college friends are nothing like mine! It's funny to see people like Karen--just all calm and polite. I think Matt secretly is cool, though...he seemed to loosen up after I bought him a couple of shots out of eye-shot of the ladies. hahha!

Yesterday, we had off, so I just kind of lounged around the house and caught up on Tivo. My computer at home is still jacked from the Tiff Virus, so one of my buds at work is looking it over this week.

Sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, what a lousy way to end an awesome season! And my Tiff sure did try to get us out of our funk, didnt she?/ I mean, I wanted to say honey, your funny, but now just isn't the time!