Friday, February 23, 2007

Blue Suede Foods

Last night, I was telling Dwayne about how much I miss Karen, so he offered to check me out of the "Heartbreak Hotel" and take me to the Palms restaurant. Wayne joined us later just as the legendary Thai Elvis took the stage! I never get tired of watching that guy! He's by far the best Elvis since Elvis! LOL!

I was totally going to order #69, but maybe I'll save that for Karen. I can't wait to "Love Her Tender" ;)

Seriously, though, I ordered Beef and Broccoli and a bottle of their Thai Beer. I never had it before... and I won't again. It tasted a little bit like feet with soy and curry. It was probably brewed in the Jailhouse--but it certainly did not Rock! I only got about half way through my glass before I ordered a Thai Iced Tea to wash the taste out of my mouth. The combo was almost lethal and I got a Hunka-Hunka Heartburn afterwards! I could barely finish my food...but I did finish my one beer for the night, so all is still well.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ONE beer? You p*ss!!!!!

Tonight, we rock dude.