Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kar-port!

Last night, I picked up "KarKar" (As Tiff calls her) at LAX and I was going to take her to dinner, but after waiting an hour for her bags, we decided to just get some McDonald's and head to her place because she was so wiped out. So we just opened a bottle of port and munched on our #2s (Hold the pickels, please!) and watched Two & a Half Men.

Actually...I watched it and she fell asleep sitting on the sofa. So I finished my glass of port (and her fries) and went to sleep in her bed. She was a little annoyed this morning that I didn't wake her up, but she just looked so peaceful there, my poor KareBear! At least I took the fries off of her lap! (Delicious.)

Anyway, I told her she needed her rest because tonight--in just a few short hours--Dane Fucking Cook is at the Laugh Factory! I am SO PUMPED for this!!

No comments: