Thursday, February 22, 2007

George Mope-ez

Last night, I finished off the two cans of Busch Beer that were left over from the BBQ the other day at D&W's. I got bummed out while watching George Lopez because me and Karen just LOOOVE watching it together. I was hoping we could watch it while talking on the phone, but I totally forgot about the time difference in Detroit. She callled me as I was leaving work to tell me she was watching it and missing me.

She must have known how disappointed I was that we weren't hanging out, because she e-mailed me this today:

Hey Boo!

This made me think of you! Is this what it's like at your office??

See you in a few days!

Smooches!


LOL! Isn't she great? I tried that this morning, but it didn't work. Oh well...there's always tomorrow!

Cheers!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Poor you! You so miss your Kar-Kar!

I wish Zach would leave town so I could miss him too. HAHAHAHAHA!

Just joshing Zachy!

LOL!