Friday, February 16, 2007

Two and Half Beers

Last night was pretty low key. My neighbors Dwayne & Wayne came over and we ordered pizza & hot wings. We caught up with some Tivo (Two & Half Men = AWESOME!!) and Wayne brought over a CHEERS DVD, too, just to get us in the Drinking Mood, I guess. (Damn, Diane was hot, right???) Of course, we had to drink a couple of MGDs to get the full CHEERS effect! NORM!

Tonight, Karen and I are going out with Zack and Tiff. Tiff's got us tickets to some comedy show. Should be wild! Tiff's a comedy show all by herself! hahah!

Cheers, folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, bro, the show's gonna such a blast tonight. Tiff's pumped too, especially since you're doing this "experiment" (wish I'd thought of it first, ya lush!), she says now she's got a REAL drinking bud! I guess I'm #2 now!

Lates.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you remember me - but we met at your 30th birthday. You made my wasted g-friend look like our DD!!! Anyway - I tracked you down!! I hope drinking to 40 works out. Maybe I'll catch you on the WEST Side
Peace - Amber
PS - Tell that guy Seth - Heather thought he was hot.

Anonymous said...

OMG! BriBri! You should have TOTALLY invited me over for TAAHM! So effing hysterical.
And Charlie Sheen? One word:

HAWT!

(Zach hates watching it with because I totally drool over Charlie's sexy body.)

We are SOOO going to pardy tonight. I feel like being kooky tonight (I LOVE improv!!) so I'm wearing my pink feather boa. Watch out;)