Tuesday, February 13, 2007

(Hang)Over The Hill

Ohmygod.... Last night was out of control. I had a blast, but am definitely paying for it this morning. When I woke up, the clock said it was 66::000. Even though I was clearly still drunk, I realized that it probably wasn't sixty-six thousand o'clock, and left a voicemail for my boss calling out sick.

Ugh. Why the fuck can't i get an egg mcmuffin at 1PM? If I can figure out where my shoe is, I'm going to In N Out. They'll pray for me.

Or maybe i'll just go back to bed.

Lucky for me, I drank my fourth and fifth (I think) margaritas after midnight, so I'm going to take it easy tonight--so my quota's already filled.

I hate my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bro, don't be such a pansy. Get off the sofa, strap on a pair, and get ready for this weekend. If you're gonna do this, do it properly. I'll be there 100% of the way to pick your sad, drunken ass off the floor.

Seth's party is this weekend: Triple kegger, in Venice. Kiss your liver goodbye, Broman!