Monday, February 26, 2007

Mondazed

Wow...what a loooong weekend it was. Too many drinks and not enough Karen!

She's on a flight right now from Detroit, and I can't freaking wait to pick her up! I was going to surprise her by making her dinner at her place, but her roommate Debbie thinks I'll burn the place down. Hahahha...she's probably right! Oh well--i'll just take her out tonight to someplace quiet. And Warm! She's been in the winter for the past week. That SUXX!

But tomorrow night is going to be a REAL surprise for her because Zack just called to tell me that Tiff scored us some tix to see DANE FUCKING COOK at the Laugh Factory! Holy shit, that guy is SO GREAT! I can NOT wait. He puts on such a great show--he kills me! (Don't worry Tiff--I still think you're funnier! haha..NOT!)

It's gonna be NUTS!

Just a few more hours left till Karen comes home!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You effers TOTALLY owe me for those tickets. I SOOO scored! I can NOT wait to see what T-shirt he's wearing. I almost know his routine word for word I heart him so much!

He makes me laugh so hard sometimes I throw up a little in my mouth. At least it's not on you Zachy! HAHAHA!

AND you KNOW I'm effing funnier than he is! LOL! So NOT true;) But you are SO sitting right next to me Brian as my drinking bud. Rum and Cokes Yo!