Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar Buzzed!

Just got back from Dawyne & waynes' oscar party. I didn't win the pool, but had fun anyway. Their friends are totally cool, and brought all kinds of food to the party! Like OSCAR the Grouch cupcakes! Really creative stuff! I drank a lot this weekend, so I didn't want to do too much more damage to my liver, so I just did a shot of the Goldshlager someone brought. They did shots every time a gold statue was handed out, but I just did one! By the way: When Will Farrell came out, couldn't you just die? And then JACK BLACK joined him! It was AWESOME! Those guys are always so funny!!!

This weekend was crazed---Friday night Tiff & Zack took me out dancing in Hollywood...then last night, we went to the Good Luck bar. Tiff is TROUBLE...I'm serious, zack, you'd better watch out for her! LOL! You should hear the way she talks to people! hahah! Man, i don't know how she does it!

We met a bunch of awesome people there, and Tiff made me drink SO much, I almost hurled. They dropped me off really late last night and I barely even made it to the bed.

Karens back tomorrow, thank God! I pick her up right after work and i can't wait to see my doll!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. 2 words -

Dane. Cook. Tomorrow. Night.

At the Laugh Factory.

Let me know if you and KAr want to go with Tiff and me! HELLZ YESSSSSSS!!!