Sunday, February 18, 2007

Booze Line Is It Anyway?

Wow! What a weekend!

Tiff found this crazy improv show on Friday night. GAWD those guys are hilarious. It was at the Improv Olympics and it's more like the LAUGH Olympics! Tiff was as funny (if not funnier) than anyone on the stage--they used her title suggestion to make up a whole broadway show about Trader Joe's soup! GOLD MEDAL!

They do it every friday night...and the best part is, there's a bar right there in the place, so Tiff & I were able to knock some rum & cokes back before and after the show. Karen and Zack were the DD's, lucky them!

Later, we went back to Zack & Tiff's place and watched Zack's APOCOLYPTO Academy Screener, because Karen & I haven't seen it. Actually, I still haven't seen it because i totally fell asleep during the movie. Zack was SO mad! He kept waking me up, telling me how awesome it was! But all that READING! It was SO late! Call me when those Improv Olympic guys make a musical out of it!

Last night, Karen and I hung out at my place. She's going out of town tomorrow for five days for work :( so we needed some quality time together. No big deal--Dinner at our favorite sushi place (and some Sake course!) and then we checked out Music & Lyrics, so it was like a weekend of singing.

I got a headache from either the movie or the sake...but either way, I didn't have fun.

Now, it's time for an early dinner (Late brunch?) with Karen before she has to go home and pack for detroit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are SO my drinking bud! And they totally went for my suggestion. Doy. It was HI-Larious. I've got so many great ideas, we totally have to go again!!!!

But no more rum and cokes. I totally puked after you guys took off and totally pissed Zach off. Did he tell you? Okay, this is gross, but I totally puked on his 360. Busted!

AWWW! You are SO gonna miss your Kar-Kar:(