Sunday, March 11, 2007

300 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

First of all, I owe the title to Miss Tiff. She's always so creative!

I spent most of yesterday napping until me and Kar went to see 300 with Zach & Tiff. Dude, that movie ROCKS! It looks SOOO amazing! We got tickets and hung out at the Good Luck bar until showtime, where Tiff made up that song to celebrate the movie. She had almost the whole bar singing! I swear, she's crazy!

I only had two beers but I think she drank about 300! LOL!

I bet today she's feeling like I did yesterday. At least I had one more hour than she does to feel better.

Happy Spring Forward! Although it was SOOOO hot today in LA--it's more like Summer Forward!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I've been using that line for a LONG time! It's my thing!

The smartest thing we did was brown bag it for the movie. Thank you grocery store across the street!

Anonymous said...

Well said.