Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What Would You Say?

Yesterday I did a lot of thinking after Joe's whirlwind visit. Dwayne stopped by my place and noticed me being all mopey, and so he suggested I take a trip somewhere--maybe even surprise Karen with a romantic weekend somewhere in wine country.

While wine country isn't really my thang, I knew that Dwayne was right, so I did some research and hit the friggin JACKPOT: Dave Matthews Band is performing this weekend in Vegas! I fucking LOVE them and haven't seen them live in years. I called Zack instantly and he said he and Tiff are SO in. So...Karen's getting a surprise trip to Vegas this weekend with us to see DMB!!

I'm so PSYCHED! I'm off to book the flight now! Zack's in charge of the hotel. Watch out, Vegas!!! It's going to be CRAZY!

VEGAS, BABY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZACHY JUST TOLD ME! I AM SO STOKED!

KarKar likes DMB, right? She has too! Whoever doesn't is lame anyway. LOL.

Scary that you left Zach in charge of the hotel. We better not end up at someplace stoopid like Circus Circus. I'll be sleeping in the car!

Whoot Whoot! DMB!

Anonymous said...

Who's karen? xo Amber