Saturday, March 3, 2007

See ya later, ALE-agator!

Yesterday was Gary from accountings last day--lucky stiff! A few of us from the office went to Houston's to eat and reminisce. That guy was really fun to have around the office, and he will be sorely missed. We all had a couple of beers and it was pretty fun to just see everyone outside of the office, having a good time. Man, those accounting guys are crazy! You wouldn't believe what happens in their offices! Some of those stories! lol!

Afterwards, I was going to meet up with Zack and Tiff but it was pretty late and I've been exhausted all week--so I just sacked out at home. (Sorry guys! But we'll have a TON of fun tonight, RIGHT?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the goodbye party, Brian! I guess is wasn't really a "party" but thanks for the drinks.

Good luck with your website! It's funny! I'll check back!

- Gary