Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cup of Joe

Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from my good friend Joe who lives on the East Coast. I've known him since college and let me tell you: This guy is crazy--he's always so last-minute and spontaneous. You just never know what he's gonna do next! If I didn't know better, I'd swear he was on something! hahha!

Anyway, he calls me at work yesterday to tell me he's in town just for just a few hours on his way to Hawaii! So me and Zack went out last night to a diner for dinner and coffee. When Zack told him about my little experiment here, Joe ran to the 711 next door and picked up some Bailey's for our coffee! LOL! Zack, keep your mouth shut, bro! Stop telling EVERYbody about the blog!

We were catching up on old times, like the time in school we ordered a dozen pizzas to our RA! Our whole floor ate for free that night because Joe went out and caused a scene so that EVERYONE knew there was pizza around, and shamed the RA into paying for it. LOL! Then there was the time he and our buddy Vito got in trouble for streaking in the quad! hahhahahah! Man, we did it all. It was so great to see him! I miss those carefree college days! Although Joe's really got the life. He travels whenever he wants, just breezes in and out of town. I remember he'd be gone from campus for days on end! I guess he's still the same old Joe! Haha--but then I got to thinking--with the amount I've been drinking lately, it's just like I'm back in school. Hope I don't blow my finals agan! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, man, that Bailey's made me f*cking PUKE! Did you get sick off it? It's too sweet for this old man.

Joe's such a freak. I swear to god your right - he's on something! But I had a good time, up until I yuked all over the hell when I got home. Seriosusly, bailey's and me are NOT good drinking budz!

laterrrrr