Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Lime for Hitler!

This week feels like it has been dragging on. I'm so exhausted, and I cannot wait to just chill OUT this weekend! Last night, I stopped by Dwayne & Wayne's place and relaxed with them for a bit & told them about Vegas. Wayne's in a cooking class and had these little lime chicken treats that he made. They were AWEsome! I brought over a bottle of white wine and some weird dip that Karen brought over last week. They had on the remake of The Producers. I can't believe that they actually made the original movie even funnier! Will Farrell is a genius. . .

But I was so tired that during the movie, I started to zonk out, so I just went home and crashed even before George Lopez was on! TGFT: Thank Goodness for Tivo! (I should put that on a t-shirt!)

Oh well, back to work!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were TEQUILA lime chicken pieces, TYVM. I thought they'd fit in perfectly with your newfound alcoholism - er - I mean, hobby.

Love the blog! I can't believe you're actually keeping it up.