Sunday, March 25, 2007

Straddle Ranch

This weekend has been amazing. Totally relaxing (and now fully recovered from Vegas!!) Friday was totally low key with Karen. Just went to dinner by her place and came back to my apt for some quality alone time. It was nice just to chill out.

Yesterday we lounged around by her pool and then Zack came up with the idea to do something TOTALLY cheesy: Saddle Ranch!

Hahha! it was actually really fun, believe it or not! After a couple of glasses of liquid courage, Zackattack braved the bull--for about 12 seconds! It was a riot! Then TIFF got up there! She started doing her cowboy routine, calling everybody "pardner" and then climbed up & held on for dear life--and did pretty good, but fell off after nearly a minute! I really thought she was goin all the way! They tried to get me and Karen to go up, but I know I'd look like an idiot up there! No, thanks! lol!

Today, we're just taking it easy. We were going to see a movie, but there's nothing out at all (and I'll be damned if I'm going to see the Last Mimzy, no matter how much Karen begs!) Although I wouldn't mind seeing the Ninja Turtle movie. The first ones were definitely fun!

No comments: