Thursday, March 1, 2007

Miller Time!

Last night was kind of an early one for me. Karen called me yesterday afternoon and cancelled our dinner plans. I was kind of bummed...but she's still jet-lagged from Detroit. And we had such a late night with DANE COOK (I still can't believe we got to see him! And I still can't believe Zack didn't kill Tiff for yakking in his new car! LOL!! Tiff, I swear you're too much!)

Anyway, Karen just wanted to zone out in front of the tube at her place. So I called her during George Lopez (hilarious) and we watched a bit together, but she seemed like she was dozing off so I let her go. I had an MGD while I watched that and According to Jim. (That show is so clever! He's just as funny as his brother!) and then I kind of just fell asleep pretty early.

But I woke up feeling great--got a TON of sleep and thank goodness, too! It's review day for a lot of the employees here, so I've got a shitload of paperwork to deal with. I swear! My work is NEVEr done! Man, I could use another few beers right about now! You know??

Tonight, Karen and I are going to hang out, grab some food and get some much-needed "us-time." Can't wait to see her!!

No comments: