Friday, March 23, 2007

Go BREW-ins!!!

Yesterday after work, I went over to Zack's place for a guy's night. Just some pizza and beer to watch UCLA kick the shit out of Pittsburgh! We're going all the way!!! YEEEAHH!

Tiff came by after the game to kick it with us. Man, she's having a tough time at work, but I can't help but laugh as she tells us the stories. She just KILLS me! Her impressions are dead on! Not that i've met her boss, but I can imagine!

She should totally quit do the stand-up comedy thing. She would KILL! There are so many open mic nights, she should totally just do it! I told her: It's just like kareoke, but with talking!

I should probably quit my job, too...Maybe I can be her agent! LOL!

Aww well, back to the grind!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U-C

L-A!!!!