Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All Temperature Beer!

Last night, I had nothing really going on, so Karen came by while I did laundry. A couple weeks ago, she got all mad about the cheap detergent I use because she says it makes my clothes smell like metal. I told her it's the old driers in my building, but she insisted on buying me a bottle of Cheer. She thinks they smell much better, but I don't really notice a difference. But hey, if she's going to be sniffing my clothes, I guess I should do what she says. LOL!

We watched our CBS shows while she folded the clothes. (Actually, i watched them, and she went on and on about how great my shirts smell now.) Even Dwayne stopped by to lend his support to Kar's cause. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were trying to tell me something! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, man, great blog! It's Tim, Zack's neighbor (we met watching the Bruins game). I had to voice in about the detergent thing cuz it's so funny - I had the exact same argument with my girl not a week ago! Why is it women are so picky about that stuff?