Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Calowine Lotion

Last night, Dwayne came by to laugh at my bright red, now-peeling skin. As my skin was flaking off, he went and got some of his roommate's Calomine lotion. That stuff reminds me of being a kid at home. I remember one time I fell asleep by the pool when I was like 10 or 11 and I came into the house and half of me--from my face down to my toes--were totally burnt. My mom had some leftover calomine from when my little brother had the chicken pox and she put it on me. I think it stung like hell, but eventually helped.

So anyway, he brought over Wayne's bottle and I put it all over. My neck is the worst...I think my skin is actually crunchy!!! lol! Anyway, we went back to their place and I ordered a pizza to thank them for their kindness. They provided a bottle of wine and the entertainment: One solid hour America's Funniest Home Videos. (It was their choice, not mine!!!) I will admit, it was nice to see people in more pain than me! lol!

Today, I'm feeling a bit better even though there are bits of my skin all over my desk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm glad the Calomine worked. You are SUCH A G*DAMNED BABY. Wayne says he could hear you whining in his sleep last night.

And yes: AFV is a good show, you comedy snob! I caught you laughing how many times? Fess up, homeboy! People getting hit in the groin is the basis for comedy!

This blog is awesome! Question: Why didn't you just make it for one year? You're going to post for TEN YEARS? Right. You can't even remember to take your clothes out of the freaking dryers.

Peel ya later!

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWW! I totally just puked a little in my mouth about that last sentence. That is so NASTY!