Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hell (or my Computer) Froze Over

Yesterday was a tough day! Almost as soon as I got to work, my computer froze and was down all morning and most of the afternoon! It couldn't have picked a worst time, since I had seven meetings scheduled!

The tech guy says it is a virus--they're pretty sure that I opened something weird. I think it was an e mail that I thought Tiff sent me. cuz her computer went down last week. Thanks a LOT, tiff!! lol!

I left the office early yesterday because I couldn't get anything done...and met up with Mister Zack at the Cat & Fiddle. It's weird drinking outside on a weekday, but I can definitely get used to it!

We just had a couple of beers before Tiff joined us and started buying shots. (To make up for her shitty virus!) I was asleep by 10 last night. That's a good thing because I have to be at work early this morning to catch up on yesterday's bizz!

I guess I'm not allowed to open any more of Tiff's e-mails! lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, bro, you got to get Mac! Tiff sent me some forwards before too, and my virus program caught all of them. Wonder what other "viruses" she's been giving out! HAHAHAHA