Friday, March 9, 2007

Pinot 911

Last night, Karen and I wanted to go eat, and The Cheesecake factory was PACKED, so we wandered around the Grove a bit, waiting for a table to open up. I got some pretty cool stuff at PacSun while Karen wandered a bit...but we were STARVED, so we just went and ate at The Farm instead. Not too bad, but the Factory rules all over there, so it was no comparison, really.

I had a glass of wine with dinner and then we met up with Zack & Tiff to see the Reno 911 movie. That shit was FUNNY!

Usually TV shows can't make the jump onto the big screen, but this one did it SO easily, i hope they make a sequel! Afterwards, Tiff was doing a KILLER Clementine impression! "Legalize it!!" LOL!!!

This weekend: you'd better brush up on your Borat, Tiff, cuz we're watching the DVD at our place! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Zach said you were giving me some Shouts Out on yer blog, but as you totally know(because I can't stop blabbing on and on about it-especially after some Shiraz!) I totally have to kiss ass at work now after that effing review! And if I'm not kissing my geeky bosses pimpling ass Im partying with y'all.

You know it!

And I'm SOOOOO going as Clementine for Halloween '07. But you have to be Junior! HAHAHAHA! Zach will probably want us to be some lame couple like Clinton and Luwinski. BOOOO!