Friday, March 16, 2007

TGIF - Tanked God It's Friday!

OK, I can't really keep a secret. Last night, while at dinner with Karen, I couldn't contain myself (must have been the Patrone!) and told her that I'm taking her to Vegas this weekend. She seems pretty excited, and although she's not a huge, huge fan of DMB, she knows enough of their songs to enjoy the show. I mean, he's such a great performer, I know she'll fall in love with him after tomorrow night!

Zack booked us rooms at The Palms and it is gonna be off the hook!

Now if I can just get through my day today, I'll be set for the weekend! I'm definitely overdid it this week. But what better way to celebrate St. Paddy's day, right???

Green beer all weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up? We met karaoke the other night and Zack told me about your website. Awesome dude! Keep drinking and singing for the next ten years and you'll be fine. And I am SO jealous of your Vegas trip. The Palms rules (Even tho you're going with your girlfriend - j/k).