Monday, March 5, 2007

Venice-sun

After watching UCLA get crushed on Saturday (SO lame!) me, Karen, Zack & Tiff headed to Venice to chill with our bud Seth. Dude puts on the BEST parties! We lounged on the beach for a while then headed to his place for some BBQ and volleyball. (Zack & Tiff--you guys killed us worse than UCLA got killed! LO!L)

Anyway, Seth made the usual burgers and dogs, but also had some fresh venison. It was SOOO good. I haven't had it this good since the last time i was home in Iowa! I was so full by the time he brought it out, though, so I didn't have too much.

We also sucked down some Coronas and tried to watch the moon eclipse--but nothing seemed to happen to it. Then we got distracted by Tiff rapping about our day. LOL! I swear, that girl should be doing stand-up!

Sunday, I woke up bright red. I guess I spent a little too much time in the sun yesterday. I felt like shit, but me and Karen took a drive to Santa Barbara to see her family. We had a nice quiet dinner, with a glass of wine each and then trekked back down the coast as the sun was setting. I definitely don't want to be in this office today! I look like a lobster! I should have called out sick! I am never drinking in the sun again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally red too, bro! Seth frickin rawks, but I was so totally bummed about the game. Whaddya gonna do though, right? Our boyz played best they could - March madness isn't over until march is over, right?! HAHAHA

lates

Anonymous said...

Baby Brian - hit me baby one more time!!! Seth's parties are killing me. (okay I'm exhausted I have to stop!) It's Amber. I haven't left Seth's house. That was the best party. You guys are so hilarious. I didn't get sun burned (base tan bitches!!!) I gotta go walk Seth's pups - so cute. Stop by the next time you are in Venice. Peace - Amber

Anonymous said...

OMGosh. I've been so slammed at worked (Review Tyme! Ugh.) I haven't been able to eff off and read your blog! I have to look like I'm a good little worker so I get 'graded' properly by my totally dorky boss.

The day was so AWESOME (except for the beatin' UCLA got:( ). Amber is so right! Girrrrl, you KNOW it! I've been already planning for my trip to Cabo this summer and am already working on that base tan! Fake and Bake! LOL!