Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tripping Sillies

Oh man...Last night was rough. Kar made some pasta for us, and just as we were about to settle in and watch TV, Zack called. He somehow managed to convince me to meet him and Tiff at Amagi's for Karaoke to celebrate our trip to Vegas. Karen wanted nothing to do with it, but I went out for "just one drink," promising her a great time this weekend. (She still has no idea I'm taking her to Vegas!!)

Anyway, I met them there and they were already singing Summer Lovin'. Tiff was even doing a little dance up on the stage! I was ROFTL!

We had some rum & cokes and then Zack convinced me to go up and sing Tripping Billies with him to celebrate our Dave Matthews trip this weekend! We are SO pumped! And then Tiff got up on stage and started square dancing with me while Zack took lead. The crowd was loving it! hahhahah!

So this morning it was really hard to get up and out of bed. My head is STILL pounding. I called my boss and said my car wouldn't start...so I just showed up to work a little while ago, and I'm trying to catch up. I'm taking off early tomorrow to get ready for Vegas, Baby!!!

PS: I forgot to mention that I had a 40 with Dwayne the other night while he was over. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, now I know why the homeless are so hooked on 40s. Delicious!

Not really.

Have fun in Vegas! We'll keep an eye on your place to make sure no one breaks in and decorates it tastefully.