Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It Ain't Easy Peein' Green

I'm still recovering from my weekend in Los Vegas (or as Zack calls it: Lost Wages!! lol!) I'm definitely still in a lot of pain! On Saturday night, we saw Dave Matthews perform...and man, did he go above and beyond expectations! He's still got it after all these years! Those songs totally remind me of being in college--all those new experiences. It just totally took me back to a great period in my life, you know? (It helps that I scored with Becky Seager to the Crash album! Every time I hear it, it's all i can think about! lol!)

Afterwards, we all went back to the Palms and found one of the bars had green beer, so we hung out there for a while before heading to Rain. Karen wasn't feeling so hot--i think the concert gave her a headache--so she went upstairs and we all went to the club.

Zack, Tiff and I partied hard at the club and went back to our room at like 4. I was trying to find a bottle of vodka we brought with us, and Karen was sleeping. LOL--then Tiff started making all these weird faces at Kar--gettin REAL close to her and being hilarious. I was trying to be quiet, but Karen woke up as we were all giggling. (Woops!!) She didn't know what was going on and pretty much went right back to sleep and we moved the party to Zack's room till dawn. By the time I got back, Karen was feeling better and went downstairs to gamble while i slept for a few hours till checkout.

It was a REALLY hard morning, but me and Zack tried our luck at craps...and that's exactly how i did! Zack was up about 200 before I even knew what was happening. I lost another 450 and stopped playing altogether. I wasn't thinking very clearly, and I wasn't having fun by then...so I just went with Karen to have lunch while Z&T continued their winning streak.

The flight home was looooooong...i think we were on the runway longer than we were in the air! I was So glad to be back home Sunday night, but I was definitely still drunk from the weekend, and woke up feeling really, really shitty on Monday. So after I woke up and yakked, i called outta work and slept most of the day.

I had about a half a beer monday night and i swear, i almost hurled again. I ate some toast and crashed out. What a waste of a day! Yesterday was a little bit better, but could barely finish my glass of wine at dinner last night. I'm definitely feeling better today, but, man, i was hurting.

Whatever. Dave Matthews is my GOD and it was totally worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude I HAVE to get you those pics Tiff took at the hotel (well, some of them. the other ones are "personal" HAHA). Your face is priceless (aka "shitfaced")!

That concert ROCKED hard. Every time, the show he puts on is awesome. It had been way too long!