Friday, March 2, 2007

Wine-ese

What a long, grueling day at work yesterday. Lots of employees marching in and out of my office. How's a guy supposed to goof off? LOL! Just kidding. I love my job! But yesterday was a looooong day. The only thing that got me through it was my date with Karen!

I picked her up and took her to PF Changs for some delicious Chinese food. It's one of my favorite places in LA. The waitress recommended a great bottle of wine for us to share, but Karen kind of has a cold from her trip, so she didn't drink that much. I nearly finished the bottle up, but stopped when I realized I had to drive.

Kar & I wandered around the Beverly Center where I swear we saw David Spade at the Auntie Anne's pretzel place, but Karen thinks I'm crazy! I've been in LA for a few years now, but I still get a kick out of seeing stars acting just like us! And even though I love authentic Chinese Food, I knew I'd be hungry an hour later! So I grabbed a pretzel to help me to sober up before I took the wheel. LOL!

After dropping Karen off, I realized that pretzels and Kung Pao Chicken isn't the best combo, so I took some Rolaids's (that's how I spell RELIEVE!) and finally fell asleep watching Sports Center.

Boy am I tired today!

TGIF!!! Can't wait for the weekend! YEAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should of asked David Spade for my money back for paying to see "Joe Dirt"!