Saturday, March 10, 2007

Schnappy Hour

Schnapps.

Why do people drink Schnapps?

Last night I met up with Zach & Tiff at the Cat & Fiddle while we waited for Karen to finish up her day. By the time I got there, they were pretty much wasted, but Tiff's a trooper as always and helped me catch up!

Of course, by the time Karkar showed up, all plans to go see 300 were gone--and so were we. Poor Karen had to take us all home and I was unconscious by midnight.

In fact, I am about to be unconscious again. But now tonight is movie night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, Cat was off the chain! That private party in that side room was hilarious. Internet nerds, at the Cat? I couldn't believe it. I guess the shnapps helped me deal.

Oh my achin head!

Anonymous said...

Who were those NERRRDZ!?

I'm sure if I was wearing a Star Trak outfit I would have totally gotten laid. Thay may have been the only way that night. HAHAHA! Zach was SO wasted. LOL.

And you know it Bri Bri! I will always be there to help you keep up when it comes to boozin'!